Hi, I'm Dallas...

I was born on August 24, 2007 in Oklahoma. I was bought as a surprise birthday gift for my dad from my mom! Boy, was I a surprise!!! I flew out of Dallas Fort Worth, TX and arrived at Ontario, CA on November 3, 2007 - it was a my first time flying. I was picked up by my mom and her friends Kelley Harrison and her boyfriend Shawn at the airport. They brought me over to Kelley's house in Canyon Lake and called my dad to come over for lunch. I was playing with my first California friends, Ginger and Roxy - they were like giants to me, but they were nice! Finally, my dad came and he was shocked to see me and couldn't believe his eyes! He was very surprised to have me and loved me from the minute he saw me.

Slideshow 11/07 - 07/08

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my First Birthday! I think my dad is making a peanut butter carrot cake for me (thanks Preston!). I also smell some new toys! Hopefully they take pictures of my special day.

6 comments:

Faere said...

Happy Birthday Dallas, sorry I was a little late. I just moved into a new house with my Ma and Pop. Things were a little hectic like no computer for almost a month. Hope you had a great day.

Puggle Pal Bumbler

Bruschi said...

Happy Belated Birthday Dallas! I just turned 2 in August myself!
How does it feel to be one?
Where are the pics?? I hope you got lots of great stuff!

Hugs, Bruschi

Mr. Puggle® said...

sorry i missed your birthday dallas. just found your blog. mr. puggle

Ariel said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you Dallas...Licks, Ariel <3

Anonymous said...

HI Dallas my name is keiko (key-ko) and I am a puggle too and I have been reading your blogs and would like to be friends!! my blog is at keikofoxx.blogspot.com I hope to hear from you soon!!

puggle breeders said...

if you decide to start posting again check out my Puggle site. I am adding puggle breeders and also a page about puggle blogs!