Hi, I'm Dallas...

I was born on August 24, 2007 in Oklahoma. I was bought as a surprise birthday gift for my dad from my mom! Boy, was I a surprise!!! I flew out of Dallas Fort Worth, TX and arrived at Ontario, CA on November 3, 2007 - it was a my first time flying. I was picked up by my mom and her friends Kelley Harrison and her boyfriend Shawn at the airport. They brought me over to Kelley's house in Canyon Lake and called my dad to come over for lunch. I was playing with my first California friends, Ginger and Roxy - they were like giants to me, but they were nice! Finally, my dad came and he was shocked to see me and couldn't believe his eyes! He was very surprised to have me and loved me from the minute he saw me.

Slideshow 11/07 - 07/08

Monday, August 11, 2008

Check out this puggle video we saw recently...



I may have to make something to compete with this!

Thanks Eduardo for posting this!

1 comment:

Shazz said...

I Love Puggle. Puggle are for cuddles. The hot designer dog of the decade.