Hi, I'm Dallas...

I was born on August 24, 2007 in Oklahoma. I was bought as a surprise birthday gift for my dad from my mom! Boy, was I a surprise!!! I flew out of Dallas Fort Worth, TX and arrived at Ontario, CA on November 3, 2007 - it was a my first time flying. I was picked up by my mom and her friends Kelley Harrison and her boyfriend Shawn at the airport. They brought me over to Kelley's house in Canyon Lake and called my dad to come over for lunch. I was playing with my first California friends, Ginger and Roxy - they were like giants to me, but they were nice! Finally, my dad came and he was shocked to see me and couldn't believe his eyes! He was very surprised to have me and loved me from the minute he saw me.

Slideshow 11/07 - 07/08

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dog Beach - Huntington Beach - August 3, 2008


On the way to the Dog Beach!


Other dogs checking me out!


Look at all the dogs and people!


Me on the way home - pooped!


Mom having to go get me because I was getting kinda far from them!


Really wet and running fast!


Me with dad on the beach.


Boy did I like the sand, it was everywhere!

This was my first trip to a Beach - Dog Beach in Huntington Beach. I met my friends Roxy & Ginger and their parents Kelley and Shawn there. I had a good time and met three other puggles and played with them for a little while (see video). I saw sooo many other dogs and people! I liked the sand and all the people and dogs, but I didn't care for the water/ocean too much! My dad took me in with him and held me while the water CRASHED on me! He even let me go and I had to swim for dear life about 5 feet until the safety of the beach! Maybe next time I'll try it again and get used to it! Here is a video and some pictures from the day!

2 comments:

Bruschi said...

Dog Beach? Wow that is awesome! Mommy and Daddy went to Cocoa Beach yesterday but no dogs allowed there! You look like you had so much fun! I wish I could go to a beach!

Hugs, Bruschi

CoCo said...

Great beach! Wow three other puggles at the same time?!?! I've only encountered one other puggle at the local park...was that black one a puggle too...?

It looks like you had a wonderful time!

Hugs,
CoCo